Career In IITTM
IITTM (Indian institute of tourism and travel management) is a set of courses in India to explore the management skills in the field of travel and tourism industry. Now days every field demands professionalism and in this competitive world achieving a place for yourself through scoring in colorful ranks in entrance exam is the only way to book your seat in some prestigious college or institute in India.
The tourism industry is a vast package of studies with assortment in actions. It includes the Government tourism departments, Immigration services, travel agencies and tour operators, airlines and railway reservations and services, etc.
After 10 +2 examination perusing the same course is also rules in today generation. From any stream or background of studies any student can go for this course with securing 50 % marks at 10+2 level. A course in Travel and Tourism can be pursued at all levels of education, be it undergraduate programs, post graduation, diploma or certificate courses. Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance exam, group discussion and interview. The students must be good in English along with at least proficiency in one foreign language.
Following are the few universities which are offering the travel and management course and degrees after 12th standard:
• Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar: - Established in 1997 and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), along with affiliated to the Punjab Technical University in Jalandhar. It offers B. Sc. Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management at bachelor level. Candidate can seek admission on the bases of entrance examination conducted by the Punjab Technical University.
• Kuoni Academy of Travel: -This institute has branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad. It works in close partnership with the Tourism Industry of India. At UG level it offers 1 year course in Integrated Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.
• University of Delhi, Delhi: - College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi, offers 3 years Graduate Integrated Course in Tourism.
Other institutes like IATA/UFTAA and LATA/FIATA are coming in Authorized Training Centers in India:-
• Chavara School of Tourism Studies, Kochi.
• Globe College of Travel and Tourism, Mangalore.
• Hindustan Marine Electronics Institute, Ludhiana.
• IATA India, Mumbai.
• IHCTM, Mumbai.
• Institute of Air Travel Studies, Adoor.
• Institute of Airlines and Travel Agencies, Chennai.
• School of Airline & Travel Management, Kochi.
• SITA Academy, New Delhi.
• Skyline Education Institute, New Delhi.
• Swastik School of Travel and Tourism Studies, Thiruvananthapuram.
• Vista Cocord School of Airlines & Travel Studies, Kolkata.
Travel and tourism management courses offers tourism services as well as hospitality related programs too in their curriculum of syllabus at UG level. So it becomes a popular and catchy course choice in youths.
OnlineSchoolAdmissions are providing information about benefits of Indian Institute Of Tourism And Travel Management courses after 12th, IITTM Degree courses in India for the science, arts or commerce students in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad.