Hospitality Management Entrance Exam
Hospitality Management Bachelor degree programme is refers to various management studies in Hotel Management, Restaurants, Travel Agencies, and other Institutions in the Hospitality Industry. People who find themselves in the personality traits as a down to earth, patience and can able to show curtsey to the national and international people and their customs may try the same field. If there is a combination of Humanities subjects at your 10+2 level then also you can go ahead in this career option to stand at the prestigious position in your job field. You can also get the advantage to represent India to aboard also through your job task of maintaining good communication and etiquettes, with excellent customer service skills, smart and could be hard at times, friendly and descent behaviors. Who like solving puzzles may enjoy in this field.
The main task concludes for the manager of the hospitality industry:
The hospitality industry is much expanded. All the time in the daily routine people needs to travel in nation, or abroad too, has to stay in hotels, they can freak out with friends, family or for some business meet to some good restaurants or motels, so it is required and the demands of job from theses areas that they should show the professionalism and curtsey to each of their visitors.
The management of such establishments is very challenging, as Managers (A supervisor Position) need to be flexible enough to get ahead and meet a wide variety of needs to his surrounded people. They must also handle tasks such as training employees, handling staff, setting standards of the company or product or various services, and so on. Basically all the managerial posted people are working for the very period of times so that they can come to aware with the entire pit falls of the organization for e.g. Manager of the Resort.
List of Common HMEE conducted by various government institutes in India are as follows:
• Bharati Vidyapeeth University Hotel Management Entrance Test
• Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management Admission Test
• FHRAI - Federations of Hotels and Restaurants Association of India.
• HIHT - Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism.
• IHM Meerut Admissions Test
• IITM - Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management.
• Institute of Hotel Management Aurangabad Admission test
• ITDC - India Tourism Development Corporation.
• Kurukshetra University
• MAH-HM-CET Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test.
• Manipal University Admissions - All India Online Entrance Test ENAT
• Merit Swiss Asian School Of Hotel Management, Ooty Admissions Test
• NCHMCT – JEE - National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
• NIPS School of Hotel Management Admission Exam
Basic information which can help you to prepare for HMEE
• Maintain a time table for your studies according to your syllabus plan.
• Being a language proficient is a basic requirement in this field. At the entrance level English language is testing with written and verbal. So the grammar knowledge should be sound of the candidate.
• Take time out of your time table or some free time for relaxation.
• Choose the right place to study for e.g. Library or home
• You can study in the friend group but with dedicated moods towards study.
• Practice previous years sample papers available on net and market too.
Hotel Management Entrance Exam Pattern
These are the main topics to be study perfectly before signing for the test
Aptitude for Service Sector
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
Exam Hall structure
The examination should be completed in 3 hours. 1 mark is meant for each correct answer. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Negative marking is not there for the Aptitude for Service Sector section.
So, hard work always pays you. Reminding this thought in mind you can also win the race of getting selected in HMEE exams.