Preparing MBBS Or CPMT Entrance Exam
After successfully completion of senior secondary with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects with at least 50% in aggregate one can apply for the CPMT (Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test) for opting MBBS degree as a medical career profession.
CPMT and The All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) are an All India Common Entrance Exam to be conducted once a year for all the aspiring doctors.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) along with the State Medical Council Board and the individual universities or colleges are working incorporated for conducting admission procedures to MBBS courses in medical colleges all over the country. Students opting for Medical/BDS courses are tested in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All the medical entrance exams/tests are conducted every year in the months of April and May.
There are various institutes in India which are arranging these exams are as follows. There are vast sectors in medical field; it depends upon student’s interest to choose which subject for their career option:
- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)), New Delhi
- AIPMT- All India –Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Exam
- AIMS- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
- AFMC- Armed Forces Medical College exam
- AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test
- AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
- AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinary Test
- AIPGMEE - All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Exam
- All India Common Entrance Exam, Vinayaka Mission University
- All India common Entrance test, Dr. DY. Patil Medical College.
- AMU Medical Entrance Exam
- BLDE University under graduate entrance Test
- DUMET - Delhi University Medical/ Dental Entrance test
- DUPGMET - Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
- DUSET- Delhi University Super- specialty Entrance Test
- Haryana PMT -Haryana Pre- Medical Test
- HP CPMT - Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test HP CPMT Medical Entrance Exam
- JIPMER - Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research
- KLE UGAIET / PGAIET - KLE University Under Graduate/Post Graduate All India Entrance Test
- KEAM- Kerala Entrance Exam (MBBS, BDS, BV.Sc AND AH)
- Various institutes provides Medical Entrance Exams in Delhi
- Medical entrance examinations in Andhra Pradesh
- MP DMAT - All India Dental & Medical Admission Test - Madhya Pradesh
- PGIMER - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam.
- UPCAT/ UPCMET/UPCPMT – Uttar Pradesh Medical Entrance Exams
All the admission to the MBBS is based on the merit list marks obtained in the entrance exams. After clearance in the written exam, each student has to show their talent in group seminars and a specific project handled by them. Various pre medical exams are conducting on different schedule and dates.
Any MBBS professional can work in various private and government hospitals. As a beginner any one can start their career by joining some good nursing homes, health rendered institutes or some reputed diagnostic centers. UPSC conducts a combined Medical Services examination for jobs in the Central governments departments. There is great demand of MBBS doctors in the various armed forces hospitals, railways, state and central governments hospitals etc. Those interested can enroll in for specialism of their attracted medical area.
Apart from this, always read daily newspapers carefully. This is also a good source to be updated with the current scenario of examination pattern. Every day, newspapers are highlighting the guidelines for students on various courses in nation as well as aboard too.
How to study for CPMT
Joining some good recognized coaching institute in near about your area is preferred by majority of the people, but be consider before join any institute that its last year student batch record was meeting the targets decided by some good medical university or college. Buy some guides meant to prepare for these exams after consulting from your school teachers. Self study for each topic is compulsory so that you can know the in-depth detail of it. And lastly, attend the exam without getting tense about the result. If you had studied well the result will always meet your expectations. All the students’ needs to give more strength on the CBSE text books for PCB subjects, several magazines and newspaper can also provide you enough source for current Medical GK quarries.