Discussion Forum

Topic/Thread : DPS Noida Admission Form, Date and Admission Criteria
Total Post : 1
Hello,
Can anyone give me information regarding DPS Noida, as I merely know that DPS Noida supposes that a sufficient level of concern is superior as it inspires the individual to keep on focused and to provide his/her finest? If worry is more, it obstructs performance. They believe that realistic education must be life empowering and life sustaining. DPS Noida lives their confidence through an imaginative and capable actualization of a school ethics that is broad in visualization and embraces the diversity that exemplifies their words. DPSN is a nourishing, pleased school with Indian customs and a worldwide viewpoint. They are providing the amenities like Auditorium, Sports, Discovery Room, A.V room, library, seminar room, conference room etc. I know all these things but still I don’t know about the availability of admission form, when admission will start, means the admission date, admission criteria, monthly fees, about their way of imparting education etc. Please whosoever knows about DPS Noida and all the queries that I hv mentioned above then plz…let me know as soon as possible…
20-Sep-2012 11:50 AM Reply : #1
rohan.79k
DPS Noida Admission Form, Date and Admission Criteria

NURSERY ADMISSION
SESSION 2013-2014

AGE CRITERIA

Children born between 1st Oct 2008 and 30th Sep 2009 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
POINTS TO BE NOTED

Only those short-listed shall be called for Interaction as the seats are limited in number.
DOCUMENTS to be attached at the time of Interaction

Photograph of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer
A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Bank statement. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence )
BUS ROUTE DETAILS

Kindly check the school website
FOR ASSISTANCE

Send an e-mail on admission[at]dpsnoida[.]in

For more details visit school website - dpsnoida[.]in