Discussion Forum

Topic/Thread : Ryan International School Admission Date, Eligibility Criteria and Admission Form
Total Post : 1
Hey Guyzzz, can somebody tell me about the Ryan International School, Rohini that how its education and structure is and which facilities they are providing to their students like Library, auditorium, A.V room, conference room, seminar room, sports amenities etc. as I wish to becoz I hardly get to know from the school’s website that the school is running under the leadership of Mr. Anuj Sinha, Director and Ms. Seema Sahay, Principal, Ryan International School, Rohini and the objective of the Ryan International School, Rohini is, added an additional star to its magnificent assemblage with the award from NASA AMES Research Centre, California, USA, Under the adequate supervision of our Chairman Dr. A.F. Pinto and Director Madam Grace Pinto but still I hv some queries regarding school’s admission date, its eligibility criteria and admission form…
Please assist me to avail all these information as soon as possible….Thanx a ton!!!!
20-Sep-2012 11:55 AM Reply : #1
Ryan International School Admission Date, Eligibility Criteria and Admission Form

There is not information about the session 2013-14, for session 2012-13 you can contact to school or visit ryaninternational[.]org