Gyan Ganga International School is a multiple campus school with world class facilities. GGIS consists of one academic campus, which additionally provides staff residences and fully air cooled student’s dorm accommodation.
Academic facilities Include:
• 25 computerized digital smart classrooms
• E - library
• 2 computer / IT labs
• 4 study halls
• 5 science laboratories
• Industrial arts laboratory (woodwork / auto mechanics)
• Student recreation hall
• Social Science Laboratories
• Economics & Commerce Lab.
Visual & performing arts facilities GGIS enrichment programs are provided through:
• Multipurpose performing arts space
• 2 open stages
• Music practice / teaching room
• Art center in main school building
• Multipurpose auditorium 'Parwaha'
IT facilities Among the first schools in India to have a networking system connected by optical fiber backbone intranet, GGIS IT provision is currently:
• 105 computers running on Windows XP
• 2 recently refurbished computer labs with 40 - 45 computers per lab
• 2 servers supporting the network (a firewall server,2 file and printing servers and a database / web server)
• Broad band internet connection with 2 Mbps speed
• Internet monitoring system to supervise student internet use with selective site blocking for student protection
Residential facilities GGIS has residential campus which combine staff residences and student houses with the names:
• Shivalik House
• Himadari House
• Kanchanjanga House
Catering facilities GGIS residential catering is provided by “Annapurna” through:
• Dining facility with full kitchens
• Snacks Bar, a fast food counter for students & staff attractively set in open lawn with outside tables, chairs and garden umbrellas.
Sport & PE facilities Recreation and sporting needs are currently met on the academic campuses by:
• 2 courts for basketball, volleyball and badminton
• Playing fields for football, cricket and field hockey
• Lawn Tennis court
• 2 children's Parks
• Table Tennis room
• Swimming pool
• Riding area
• Shooting range
• Well Equipped Health Center
Health facilities GGIS Dispensary is a 10-bed facility with the capacity to conduct outpatient treatment, minor procedures and minor surgery. 24-hour health care is available 7 days a week to all members of the GGIS community. GGIS has a full-time doctor and registered nurses on staff that is available to students every time during the academic year. GGIS has access to few local hospitals in Jabalpur that provide laboratory and x-ray facilities. Specialist services including emergency care. The cost of the GGIS doctor’s consultation and nursing care in the school dispensary will be covered within the annual school fee as charged to parents. Additional costs (x-rays, laboratory tests, medicines, transportation, hospitalization, specialist care etc.) will be charged to the student as and when required.
GGIS is able to arrange medical insurance cover on the family’s request.
• GGIS has its own organic farming for seasonal vegetables
• Water purifiers & water coolers are installed in the school building well as in all the boarding houses